Monday, February 22, 2010

New Tactic to Posts: Revised

In the previous note, I said I was going to start posting multiple bands in each post, every time... I lied. I'll do it for some, other times I'll do individual band posts. Why have I decided to take back what I said? Because I thought about it, and I kind of like the way the archive for this blog looks. :P
Plus, it'll be 10 times easier to look through past posts and through all the bands with their names listed as titles compared to a genre title that might not have that band in it. Get what I'm saying? I hope so, because I almost confused myself. 
A second reason would be due to the fact that I love giving individual posts to bands that I think deserve it. Writing individual posts for bands makes it more meaningful I think. :)

2 comments: