Monday, February 22, 2010

Dawn Of Ashes


Do you like that industrial/aggro tech/death metal music, with lyrics over filled with gore, hatred, and death? Welp, I have the perfect band for you. These guys are very dear to me, because once I found them, I instantly grew an attachment to them. Introducing Dawn of Ashes, a band of genius. With their earlier work, they were more aggressive industrial music, whereas later into their careers, they decided to go more death metal, and let me tell you, either way they go, they're still amazing to me. Although I love their industrial stuff to the max, I'm liking their transition into the death metal scene. So If you like music either in the aggressive industrial field, or the death metal music in the other field, check out these guys. Believe me, you won't be disappointed. :)

Songs currently posted are:
-Bring Forth The Cremation 
 -The Filth Coated Heart        
                      -Carnal Consummation in the Empty Space
 -Harvest the Impaled            
Note that obviously these songs are under their new death metal stuff. If you're not too interested in this, check out their earlier work. Look 'em up on Google and you'll be able to find it. Two of my personal favorites of their industrial songs would be Abyss and Where Angels Die. Check them out for yourself, and as I said before, you won't be disappointed. :)


 Check them out for yourself at:




Band Members Consist of:
  • Kristof Bathory- Vocals/Keyboards
  • Bahemoth- Keyboard
  • Valkar Kael- Guitar
  • Othuum- Bass Guitar
  • Orias- Drums



No comments:

Post a Comment