Saturday, April 3, 2010

Page 9

 Here's my story with Page 9: I was down in Texas for spring break this year, which was just this past week, and I logged on to myspace and noticed I had a message. Low-and-behold it was a message from these two asking me to check their music out. I clicked, I listened, I loved; simple as that. It turns out, these two are from Dallas, Texas themselves (what a coincidence!) so my mind was completely blown. The End!

 Now it's time for me to brag about them and glorify them as much as I can:
Page 9 is a duo band from Dallas, TX. Their style is upbeat and catchy and I'm in mad love with their single, Left Behind. Their genre is a bit of rock and pop and it mixes excellently together. In a way, they remind me of Fall Out Boy, but at the same time, they don't. Check them out for yourself, you'll see what I mean.

 So here's the thing, these guys only have one song on their profile at the moment, but it's amazing!
-Left Behind

I have good news though, in 23 days, 13 hours, 9 minutes, and 5 seconds [there's a count down on their profile] their new EP, HEARTBEATS & CITYSTREETS, will be for sale on all digital retailers which means more awesome music!



Check them out for yourself at:

Or click on their banner at the end of this entry. 


Band Members Consist of:
  • Josh -Vocals & Guitar
  • Lindan - Bass & Vocals
Touring Members Consist of:
  • Jared - Guitar & Vocals
  • Ben - Drums & Vocals
  • Kelsey - Guitar

Photobucket

1 comment: